Big mix

11:33 PM colorfulbottle 6 Comments


Hi!

I had a lot of really old manicures that deserve to go public, but since they are so old I managed to save only a picture or two of a manicure

The first one is China Glaze Ahoy stamped with Bundle Monster 221 over a pale pink ( I don't know the name of the nail polish since this picture is about 4 years old). 
I was never a pink person until I met Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink, but even now I'd pick purple or blue over pink any time. But when it comes to Ahoy! the story is completely different. I really can't remember where or when I got this one, but it was love at first sight and now I own 3 bottles of this gorgeous colour =).

In this picture there is S-he stylezone 155 stemped with China Glaze Ahoy! and BM plate no. 019.

The last one is Essence Style me Love from Nails in Style LE.
I stamped it over with Konad special nail polish in black and stamping plate m57. Although I'm not a fan of animal print, I really LOVED this one. I'm already thinking about recreating this manicure.


Do you have some old pictures waiting to be publishes on your flash drive?


6 comments:

  1. druga manikura mi se baš sviđa :D
    lijepo je vidjeti te opet, odnosno nekakvo dešavanje na ovom blogu, bilo je i vrijeme da ga prestaneš zapostavljati :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti draga. Tvoji komentarji me vedno razveselijo!
      Te Bundle Monster šablone so mi premajhne za nohte, je pa ravno tale vzorček iz druge manikure take oblike, da se ne vidi, če je preozek =)

      Delete
  2. Great colors! Just uploaded new blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These manis totally deserved being published! I esp. love the first two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simona, thank you! The first two are my favourites too =)

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!