No. 2

2:47 PM colorfulbottle 2 Comments

Hi, I'm back with another nail art design, which is really simple. I have to study a lot, that's why I am a bit lazy with my posts, I promise I'll get better =). I broke my nail, so now they are shorter, but I am happy that my nail didn't break even higher in the nail bed, because that would really made me sad.
Here are the pictures of the things I used:

Essence: My little orchid, Gosh: Vanilla ice for stripes, which were drawn with striper( that wooden stick- I didn't pay attention on the striper while making a photo, so the brush head is missing), S-he 465 quick dry and 2 rhinestones.
In this picture the color is somewhere near the real color, but still I couldn't catch the right color.
There are no pictures in the sun, because it is raining. Instead I took one with flash.

2 comments:

  1. Lepo! Všeč mi je, ker je dodatek le na enem nohtu kot pika na i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala, se mi je zdelo, da bo prekičasto če bo na vseh=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!