Blog update

8:53 PM colorfulbottle 0 Comments

Last week I was all foul of motivation and I was promising you some changes, but I haven't made a lot of them, yet. Now I'll finally have more time and I'll be able to dedicate a bit more of my free time to my blog, this is why I decided to make a few tutorials, a blog sale and many more interesting events. Maybe even a nail art contest? Who knows?

Today I added a few pages on my blog. They weren't all that necessary, but I still added them to get your opinions, one page that will keep all my tutorials(yet to be published) in one place, so you'll know a little bit more about me....

Here is a list of new pages:

And don't forget to visit Do you have a blog?! You might find an interesting blog there and you also can add yours if you haven't.


0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!