Untried Polish Challenge - Oldest

10:01 PM colorfulbottle 1 Comments

Hi!

Today it is time for another manicure from Untried Polish Challenge. This time it was really hard, because I have some untried polishes that are more than 4 years old, and I couldn't tell which one is the oldest, because with all of my 300+ bottles I really can't rememberer the date I bought each and every one of them. 
There were quite a few polishes in the category of 4+ years. I decided to pick two colours that look quite well together and did a really simple manicure. I loved wearing it.

I picked: 
Color Club Rule Breaker (1 coat)
Alessandro 257 (4 coats)


After applying Rule Breaker I immediately fall in love with it! I can't believe that I had to wait 4 years to wear this polish. It is a one coater with loads of shimmer. It looks slightly metallic and it will definitely work great for stamping. I really have to try this out ASAP.
On the other hand Alessandro was really shear, I had to apply 4 coats to reach full opacity (it could work well with layering).


Here is a close up on my nails:


What do you think? Do you have Rule Breaker? 

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha gora si od mene, mislim da trenutno nemam ništa starije od 3 godine na čekanju ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!