Private party with Lady in Red

10:20 PM colorfulbottle 2 Comments

Hi!

Remember my post about new polishes I bought in October? In one of my many shopping trips I went to Graz where I bought myself my first bottle of Anny nail polish. They retail at 9.99€, but I had 20 % dicount so I only pait 8€ (this is still a lot for me, but I said to myself that I have to try it out). Anny has some really special nail polishes in it's line, that is why it was even harder to pick only one out of them. After half an hour of deciding I decided that it'll buy Private Party. I must say that I'm really not disappointed. It is a dark red/black base with red shimmer and dries to a satin finish. It is a one coater ( out of a habitt I still used 2 coats for swatches) 

Anny Private Party (2 coats)


Doesn't it look amazing? I'm really happy I chose this one over a random glitter polish =).

Now I'm not sure if you remember my post about Barry M Lady in Red, where I said that this is a perfect red for stamping, I was right (In my opinion it is even better than the one from KONAD, I should do a comparison post?). I used this one over Private party with Pueen 44. You can see the end results in the pictures below. 

Anny Private Party stamped with BarryM Lady in Red and Pueen 44


And a close up...


What do you think? I think I'm in love!

2 comments:

  1. private party ide pravo na wish listu, prekrasan je :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar nigaho mein aur koi pyaar ke kabil na rahe,
    is smandar ka aur koi sahil na rahe,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!