Untried Polish Challenge - Cool

5:31 PM colorfulbottle 1 Comments

Hi!

Time for another manicure from Untried Polish Challenge. As you can see I'm a bit late, since I was supposed to publish a manicure from this challenge every Friday, but I was really busy and tired from my seasonal job.
This time I had to make something cool. First I decided to try out Depend Ocean Blue 2033, but with first layer I realised it would look good with layering that's why I decided to add Essence Miss Universe and P2 boat trip. I played around a bit and came up with this:

I usually don't create manicures like this, but I think it looks good. I should definitely try things like this more often =)

P.S. I'm really sorry for my bad cuticle, but it is slowly healing and I hope it will be healed by my next manicure =).

I wish you all a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. There are several good over-the-counter medications which are very effective. satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!