Guest Nails! (Amber from My Nail Graffiti)

9:07 PM colorfulbottle 18 Comments

HI!

Another Friday, another guest nails =). Today I'm hosting Amber from My Nail Graffiti. She prepared something spring-like also with the help of her extremely talented husband. Be sure to check out her blog to see more works of art that Amber did in previous manicures, I can assure you won't regret it =). I'm planning to recreate one of her manicures really soon =).

Here is what she prepared: 

Hey polish lovers! My name is Amber, and I'm so happy I get to guest post for Dolores! I'm really into nail art so I prepared something special for you guys. Also as a side note, you should know my husband helps me with my nails! :P He is a very good artist so he enjoys making little pieces of artwork on my nails. He is always saying, "I put the "man" in manicure"! haha

So where I live, it's just becoming spring. I also just got some pastel Kleancolor polishes in the mail, so what better way to use them than for a fun spring-time manicure? Here is what I ended up with:
It seems complex but it was all done with stamping plates! Here is a breakdown of what we used (It's kind of a lot!):

Base Polishes: E.L.F Bubble Gum Pink, Kleancolor: Pastel Blue, Pastel Yellow, and Pastel Purple
Polishes Used to Stamp: China Glaze Entourage, Konad: White, Black, Purple and Pink
Stamping Plates Used: Konad S10, Born Pretty Store  M02 and M05, Bundle Monster 19,05, 10, and 16
I am loving these pastel colors right now...what about you?

Well that's all I have for you! I hope you like my design and don't think it's too juvenile! Thank you again to Dolores for hosting me! :)

Don't you just love it? 

I really enjoy having guest nails post, especially if there is something really unique=). So far I enjoyed every post and I'm planing to make a competition after 10 guest post where YOU my dearest readers will decide which one of the lovely 10 ladies that prepared Guest Nails! post will be awarded =). 

Don't  hesitate to participate, just contact me on my mail and we'll discuss all the details.

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! I love it, and you've done a great job with the nail art, you are really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! Just perfect for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable! What a great Easter mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thimk this is a beautiful Easter mani! I wish I was good at nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! It's so cute I want to hug it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, thats soooo frikkkennnn cute! *squeals*
    It's actually the cutest easter mani I've seen this year >W<

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg..I loveeee this nail art.... you rock! Im speechless

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time

    and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .


    Bluey Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!