BPS Candy Color nail polish
Yesterday I got a lovely package from Born Pretty Store.
They sent me 2 Candy Colour Glow in the dark nail polishes for a review (06 and 29)
I decided to try out 29 first, because the colour was amazing.
Here is how it looks on my nails:
At first I didn't even know this nail polish glows in the dark, but after visiting Born Pretty Store I realised that there is something else hidden in this nail polish. Fluorescent particles!
Here is how it looks in dark after light exposure:
Quite impressive right?
I must say that I tried one glow in the dark nail polish before, but this one really surprised me, because once it got charged up with light in glowed on me for a long time.
- Dry time: fast
- Application: a bit tricky, although nail polish is not thick I had a feeling that I ended up with dents and brush strokes ( I applied 2 coats)
- Smell: a bit smellier than other nail polishes, but I've had far worse
- Price: suitable for great glow in the dark effect
- Glow in the dark effect: I already said it is amazingly durable and visible
- Packaging: super cute
- Name: No name ( I really don't like when a polish has a silly number instead of a vivid name)
The final verdict:
I really think this polishes are worth a lot of attention, because glowing effect is really great and the packaging is super cute. They sell variety of shades so every girl can find a shade or two suitable for her.
You can buy them at Born Pretty Store (here), where they sell a lot of nail polish and nail art related products.
If you use my code: DL5X31 you can get them for 4,49$
Can't wait to try out 06 =)