Blog awards !
Hi! I'm sorry for the lack of posting for a while now, but I really lost my inspiration for nails. I don't know what happened, but my nails were bare form last Friday to yesterday, they would be naked for even a longer period of time, but I just got my Born Pretty package to review and I had to paint them. I hope this will restore my polishing power =).
Anyway I got an award from a lot of bloggers lately and I really think that it would probably be a perfect time to write a post only about awards =)
The first one is stylish blog award.
Thank you girls I'm really flattered that so many of you gave me this award=).
To all of my followers:
If you haven't checked their blogs, you really don't know what you are missing. So what are you waiting for? You are just a click away from beautiful nails, comparisons, nails art designs...=)
To continue with the award. This is what I got:
And of course there are rules for every reward:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award
Here is the 7 things about me:
1. I love music, I probably wouldn't survive without it. If I really like a song it is not a problem for me to hear it for 17950533 times =)
2. I really want to have a nail polish brand called Colorful Bottles =) (Dream on Dolores =O)
3. I love nature=).
4.My ideas are sometimes really crazy to others at first tough, but in the end they use my idea =). Which reminds me, I really have to show you some pictures from my last crazy idea =)
5. I just love making things with my hands, but you probably know this since I have another blog =)
6. I love swimming but hate wearing swimming suit =O, so I just don't go at the seaside or in the pool =)
7. Cleaning bathroom is the only housekeeping work that I love =)
So this is it! I hope I didn't lose 99,9% of my readers now =)
The award also say that I have to tag 15 recently discovered blogs.
Here they are:
Rebecca is a really sweet person, I'm really honored to know her and she also has amazing nails =)
For the end I'd like to say one more thing. I just reach 233 followers and I really never expected to have so many lovely readers, so thank you all for reading and commenting.
Here is a flower for all of you!
Edit: My friend just started a blog about MU, I think she would be really happy if you payed a visit from time to time =)