I was tagged=)+ a very long post

12:02 AM colorfulbottle 9 Comments

I got plenty of awards this time. The first one is from Taya from Sanje so večne



The rules are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I'll make a list of who I tag in the end. Taya thank you for this award=)




The next one I got from Ivana( tank you dear)I have to tell 12 things about me, and tag 7 blogs.


1.I never had a broken bone.
2. I have a bother who knows more about polishes than all the girls in his class.
3. I'm fat.
4. I hate carbonated drinks( except coke with rum).
5. I've drunk so much rum in my life that I can easily call myself a pirate.
6. Something bad happens to me every year on my birth day
7.I'm sometimes a bit messy.
8.I never cheated on exams.
9. I don't know how to walk in heels, and probably never won't.
10. I hate money, because it changes people and makes them fight.
11. We have a farm, but don't live on it
12. I never got an F in high school


The next award I got from Ina and from Ivana. I got it also from Taya a very long time ago(tnx to you too)
I have to list 10 things I like and than tag 10 bloggers. Thank you both for this award



I wrote a whole essay with this tag in my previous post, but now I won't because I don't have the energy to write it all over again.
Here are my 10 things:


1. Music
2. Singing
3. Reading
4. Traveling
5. Football
6. Making new things
7. Pasta
8. Partying
9. Nature
10. Animals




This award I got from Ivana

I had to answer a few questions:


1. Why did you create the blog?
I wanted to have all my manicures together, and meet new people, who also like nail polishes.



2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow mainly polish blogs, but a do follow a few about MU and polymer clay.


3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
No, because I don't wear Mu.


4. And a favourite clothing brand?
I'm lucky if I get something that fits me well=)



5. What make-up products is essential for you?
Maybe lip balm=)



6. What’s your favourite colour?
I don't have a favorite, but I prefer blue, purple and green. (I don't like red, because I think it is too aggressive, but I love it on nails)
7. What’s your favourite perfume?

Hypnotic Poison by Dior


8. What’s the film you liked the most?

I'll just name the last one I saw and was impressed, because there ar too many films I like. I saw You again.


9. What countries would you like to go?

All=). Mostly USA, Russia and Peru.


The last award is also from Ivana.
Innie or Outie?
I think I'm outie.


2. Unlimited wealth? Or Unlimited health?
Definitely health, because than I'd live forever and try sooooo many polishes=)



3. What is your favorite book?
There is sooooo many I love. The one that influenced me for a long time is 6000 days in Siberia by Karlo Steiner



4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I'm happy with the place I live =)



5. What is your security blanket?
I never feel endangered=)



6. What is your mode of transportation?
Train, car, bus, feet, sometimes(once) even plane=)


7. What is your signature scent?
Dior - Hypnotic poison.


8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Never watched Harry=O



9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
Snow white =)



10. What is one of your bad habits?
I'm sometimes messy.



This is all....
Now I have to tag 10 blogers:


ABOP
Orlica
Spooky nails
Fleur's nails&stuff

Again, I really don't know what went wrong. This is the first time that blogger failed on me.

9 comments:

  1. Something went wrong, I can't see the whole post :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are right. Something went really wrong=O. I'm soo sad, because I spent an hour wrtiting this post, which is now gone=(. I guess I'll have to rewrite it, but I'll do thi tomorrow, because it is really late here.

    thank you for telling me that something went wrong=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ojoj, bad blogger! Upam, da bo jutri post zanalašč še daljši! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I will wait for the new version ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivana, tale bogger je res mal žleht. Nisem imela energije da bi še enkrat pisala tako obsežno kot včeraj.Najraje ga sploh nebi napisala=)

    Orlica, I finally published it=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čestitam za vse nagrade in hvala, da si jih podelila tudi meni!

    Pa lep je ta nov videz bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biba, ni za kaj.
    Hvala za komentar novega videza, sem vesela da je tudi drugu všeč=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much! Which one is for me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'r welcome. They are all for you=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!