Trendsetter

1:27 AM colorfulbottle 2 Comments


Trendsetter is a polish from Essence new fall collection. I was really impressed because it was opaque in 1 coat. I had no problems with application. I didn't use any top coat, because I later stamped on it some BM designs=).
Here are the pictures:
shade

sun

Do you like it?

And a bonus picture: View from my window =)




Do you like looking at the colored leaves? I just love looking at colorful trees, it makes me feel warm( probably because colorful things make me optimisic and full of energy and happy)

2 comments:

  1. Zelo lepo ti pristoji!

    In pogled z okna je več kot prekrasen! Verjamem, da je tudi, ko je vse zeleno, tudi lepo. Jesen je res luštna, ampak sama je ne maram le zaradi mraza, ki sledi v naslednjih mesecih. No že zdaj mi je mraz, kaj šele bo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivana, hvala. Upam da bo še dolgo časa toplo, kajti kot pravijo se obeta mrzla zima, in tega me je največja groza=(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!