The struggle of finding a perfect yellow gold stamping polish is over!

11:32 PM colorfulbottle 8 Comments

Hi!

I'm not sure of you have this problem, but I have always wanted to find that perfect YELLOW GOLD stamping polish. I have quite a few gold polishes for stamping but none of them is not yellow, like real gold. ( It is actually funny how much I wanted a yellow gold polish, but I really hate wearing any king of gold jewellery). 
When looking at the Born Pretty Store stamping nail polish collection I noticed that #1 looked promising, but I did not expect much from it (because I've had a lot of gold polishes that were not good for stamping). It really surprised me when it arrived! It was that perfect yellow gold with great pigmentation that in my opinion every girl MUST have.
It cost's 8,42 $, (if you use my code you can get it for 7,58 $)

First I tried it over a red base. Red and gold combination is a classic for me. I used BP-L029 stamping plate and added some dots with dotting tool. The transfer of the desing was good (one flower is croocked because of my clumsines, not the polish)



Here I tested this stamping polish over black and white and you can see that it works over both bases, but it looks more yellowish when stamped over black. Again I used BP-L029 stamping plate.


I did a sloppy job at stamping here, but I just wanted to show you how it looks over different bases.


Here I used it also as a freehand nail art polish and because it is pigmented it worked great!


Which one is your perfect gold stamping polish? 

My opinion:

It is a great stamping polish (way better than Konad gold), it is not the cheapest out there, but for the quality and quantity (15 mL) you get it I think it is worth the money! It transfers great, but I did notice that it has a funky smell ( I got used to it, so now it does not bother me anymore). I will defenitely get myself some more (when I earn some money, since I'm broke at the moment).

You can use my code (COLLX31) at the checkout for 10 % discount.

This product was sent to me for a review.


8 comments:

  1. The first nail design is absolutely stunning. Love the combination of red and gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, gold and red combination is a classic for me. I love it =)

      Delete
  2. I love the teal and gold combo, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali 369, I've always wanted to try warm gold with teal, but there was always something else I had to try first. Now I finally did and I think it won't be the last time =)

      Delete
  3. satta king can be left at the door - minimizing the allergens that make it into your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king na koi kisi se door hota hai
    na koi kisi ke krib hota hai
    wo khud he chal ke aata hai
    jo jiska nasib hota hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online

    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!