Random things

11:19 PM colorfulbottle 5 Comments


I know, I know. I disappeared again. I promise that from now on I'll be posting more often. I have quite some pictures for you today. In the fist picture there is my last manicure I showed you, bit this one is with Essence Matt top coat.
On the seond picture you can see what I recently bought. Yes, I finally got BM plates. I bought it from slovenian girl Mojca. Tnx again Mojca =). She also sent me 2 testers from John Masters Organics, I really have to try them. In the picture you can also see, that I have a pink camera =), but I should also mention that before I met Ivana (you can check out her blog here) I hated pink. And yes, my camera was bought before I met her, but I got it for my birthday, so the color wasn't my choice.

The last two pictures are from Meggie lying on my favorite blanket.

Just that I won't fell guilty for neglecting other animals we have, I'll mention all the animals we currently have at home. We have two turtles(Michelangelo and Rafaelo), a cat (Meggie), a guinea pig (Ziki) and a canary (Koki). It's like living in the zoooo =)

5 comments:

  1. A guinea pig! amazing! :) Could you post some pics?
    I've a turtle too (she is about 16 years old and 30cm long), two cocoritas, a dog and a cat... I'd like to have an hamster :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuu, kakšna lepotička je ta muca! Vau, toliko živali imaš doma, to je super :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, me veseli, da si vzljubila pink. :P Da ne bom edina. :P In BM platke zgledajo res obetavno! Koliko vzorčkov, ohhh!

    Meggie je pa takoooo lepa, tak puhek! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, I see that you have a small zoo too=). Your turtle is quite old and big=)(ours are 5 years old). I'll post some guinea pig pictures as soon as possible=)

    Biba, hvala, tud meni se zdi super, edino potem me v trgovini z živalimi kdaj čudno gledajo, ker kupujem za toliko različnih živali hrano in priboljške =)

    Lendoxia, hvala

    Ivana, zadnjič sm v trgovini probala roza majico in mi je mami rekla če se vredu počutim(v moji omari je samo ena roza stvar, pa še tista je kot pink). To še nobenemu do zaj ni uspelo=). Na teh BM platkah je res veliko vzorčkov, komaj čakam da jih malo poštempljam=).
    Naša Meggie je pa res prikupna, vsak ko pride na obisk se kr ne more ločit od nje=).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!