No. 7

5:35 PM colorfulbottle 7 Comments

Despite no a single post in a week I still made some photographs of my manicures. Here is the first one:

You can see that it is really colorful, and I got plenty comments on how colorful it is.I used 2 coats of joy White. For the splats I used Essence: Everybody's talking about, Essence: Underwater, Essence Return to the paradise LE: Sun downer and S-he stylezone 381.

Despite that there was no sun this week, I got lucky with a few minutes of sunshine to make this photos.

7 comments:

  1. KONADomania hvala

    Pink Diamond, na noht sm dala mal večjo kaplico laka in potem s kulijem, ki ne piše več, malo razpacala, da zgleda kot da bi kdo gor mašprical=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this!! Did you use a stamp for the paint splats or was it free-hand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx Megan, I did them free-hand, it is really easy all you need is an old pen and a big drop of polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute ! :))


    my blog


    http://hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!