What's new at Essence?

12:24 AM colorfulbottle 2 Comments

Hi!

In this post I'm going to share with you 3 limited editions from Essence. Some are already out there and you probably heard at least about one of them (Advent Calendar)


In October Essence launched 24h hand protection balm trend edition that includes 3 different hand balms with very pretty packaging. I already saw them at Muller, but I didn't decide to purchase because I have too many hand creams at the moment (I do hope I don't see them again, since they look super cute). They retail at 1,59€ and can be found in 3 different scents with beautiful names: Happiness is the secret to beauty, Hi, I care for you! and smile =) You are pretty!
They include Shea and coconut butter and don't leave a greasy film on hands. This sure sound promising!

#mymessage fragrance sets were also realised this October, and include two different sets in #mymessage love and #mymessage kiss. Both sets include super cute phone cases.
And last but not least! Essence Advent Calendar!

For and amazing December this year Essence provided us with a special Advent calendar that will spoil us with a nail art goodie every day until Christmas Eve! It will include exclusive products so this is even better than other limited edition. I really can't wait to start opening my windows.

It was supposed that this collection will hit the stores in Slovenia in November but these calendars came early. Today I went to Beauty World to order myself one to get delivered there, but I nearly ended without one ( they are such a hot merchandise that they are almost sold out and they weren't even put in stores!!!). Girls from Slovenia can still get them at Click2Chic or contact Slovenian distributor in Beauty Wold.
This is how this set look like(pink and teal what a great combination!!!):
Here are 4 exclusive nail polishes that will be found in the calendar! I can't wait for the 4th of December because this polish look promising!!!


Do you already have your own calendar?



2 comments:

  1. oooo 04 je res čudovit. Upam da ga ne odpreš do decembra :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Še nisem odprla, pa ga imam doma od četrtka =). Me močno srbijo prsti =). Zaj mam 3 koledarje, resni razmišljam da bi enega začela s prvim novembrom =)))

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!