Untried Polish Challenge - Nrutral

10:29 PM colorfulbottle 0 Comments

Hi!

It's time to publish another manicure from Untried Nail Polish challenge. This time I had to make something neutral. I decided to use H&M duo nail polish set that I bought in September. I also tried to incorporate leaves since it is fall to have an excuse to finally try out my Red Angel image plates I received in my latest swap.

For this manicure I used:
H&M duo set, beige as a base and darker brown for stamping
Red Angel Stamping plates: RA-104 and RA-115

This is how it turned out:
 Maybe I should do something else to achieve a more neutral look, but I think that is still matches the theme.


Do you like it? Do you have Red Angel plates? They don't ship to Slovenia this is why I asked Amanda (my swapper) if I can order them to her house and then she ships them out to me, and she agreed and made me really happy!

0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!