Big mix 2

12:00 PM colorfulbottle 0 Comments

It's time for another big mix post!!!!

These pictures are at least 3 years old, probably even older, but they deserve to be published =).
Looking at this pictures really makes me wonder where'd my nails go? The looks so pretty and healthy, but now they are constantly pealing and breaking. It's probably my fault since I don't take care as much as I used to did.

OPI That's Hot! Pink from Bright Idea mini set stamped with Konad white polish and Konad m26 plate

Color Club: I believe in Amour stamped with konad m66 and Lacura pink and brown

Allesandro go magic! Queen Berry with included magnet
Which one is your favourite? I can't decide =).

0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!