Glittery pink tribute

12:19 AM colorfulbottle 22 Comments

Hi!

I prepared a bit different post for today. On the 2nd February it was 10 years since my dear friend Amanda from The Nail Polish Enthusiast lost her mother. This year she decided to make a tribute post in memory of her mother by asking other bloggers to wear Tuilleries frim Lex (which was inspired by her mother) or something pink, red or inspired by tulips. Because I do not own Tuilleries,  I decided to wear something else, but I think it still looks quite similar, an most importantly it has loads of glitter inside. 
For this special post I decided to wear Tony Molly: Pinky Star
This is 5 coats! Thank good for fast drying top coats =).

No meter how much I tried to get glitter better on the camera, I failed big time. I still hope you can imagine how lovely and glittery it is in real life.



I haven't worn this nail polish before, like I was saving it for something and now I know why. I'm glad I saved it, because this polish is really amazing, like Amanda is. I know her mother would be proud of her and on her achievements, especially on Tuilleries, because it is gorgeous nail polish and top seller on Lex.

( I know I could probably make some awesome tulip nail art, but I decided to wear glitter, because Amanda loves it)

Have a lovely day!

22 comments:

  1. I love the yellow pieces in this! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they are gold, but my camera didn't manage to take batter picrures =)

      Delete
  2. That is a gorgeous glitter polish and you have beautiful nails :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha, thank you! My nails are blushing =). My index finger alrady broke, so now they are shorter.

      Delete
  3. I love this color..but omg 5 coats? :) .... Im so sorry about her mother :( I know hot it is :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama nisem nikoli doživela tako tragične izgube, in upam da je nikoli ne bom in tega tudi nobenemu ne privoščim. Mora biti res grozno.


      *nekaj časa nazaj sem ti pisala na ars cosmetici, ampak nisem prepričana ali si dobila sporočilo. Doma imam eno fimo palčko za nohte s Hello Kitty, pa bi ti jo rada podarila če jo želiš*

      Delete
  4. To je res zelo lepa gesta od tebe. :) Bo pa tale lak verjetno boljši za slojenje, 5 slojev je res veliko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naslednjič ga bom res slojila, ker to je bilo pa preveč. Čeprav po drugi strani pa so bili moji nohti takrat zaradi skupaj 7 plasti laka zelo trdi =)

      Delete
  5. I love how the glitter pieces made the color more beautiful and striking. :)

    Kandis
    The Sunkissed Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter sometimes really makes manicure more lively =)

      Delete
  6. Me gusta muschísmo tu blog, y ya te sigo!
    Enhorabuena! Besos.

    PD: Espero que visites el mio: http://leerimaginarescribir.blogspot.com.es/
    Y que me aconsejes y me sigas, para que me hagas igual de feliz como yo te he hecho a ti.
    Gracias. Te espero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. krasan lakić, za drugi put obavezno neku podlogu ispod njega umjesto da muljaš 5 slojeva ;)
    nije lako izgubit mamu, ni u jednoj dobi, ali kad si klinac još je teže :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res bo treba nekaj narediti s tem slojenjem =). Mogoče že kdaj v kratkem sprobam kakšno vrjanto =)

      Delete
    2. Izguba starša mora biti res huda, sem zelo vesela, da se kaj takšnega meni ni naredilo, in upam da se še vsaj 30 let ne bo =)

      Delete
  8. Oh, you have a great blog, a lot of nice polishes and I love your nail designs. I will follow you for sure.
    Please visit my blog and discover a lot of nail designs. Kisses.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind and lovely comment!

      To prevent comments with linking I made a page on my blog which says Do you have a blo?. So nextime you can leave link there instead of leaving here. =)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hvala!

      Ti si že sprobala svojega Tony Moly-a? A je potreboval kaj manj plasti?

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!