Three challenge 3-3: Wavy

11:25 PM colorfulbottle 13 Comments

I know I'm a bit late ( not a bit, but 10 days). I'm sorry about that, but I've had my reasons =)

For this part I had to make something wavy. When I looked the design on BM 209 I thought that it looks just as wavy as I want it, but when I transferred design on my nails and with this color combination it doesn't look wavy at all. Wavy or not, I liked this look, and I hope you like it too =)


Items Used:
OPI: Dutch'ya just love OPI?
BM 209 and Essence magic wand =)

I'll prepare a post containing all the pictures from threee challenge in the near future =)



13 comments:

  1. OMG! Amazing! Really love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name and colour of that OPI polish! It's gorgeous, and a nice stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great result!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks cute! And I love purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nohtki, pa krasen odtenek laka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!