Award

10:53 PM colorfulbottle 0 Comments


I got another award called sunshine award from Ivana (thank you again)



Rules for Sunshine award are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on they blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

Since I think that all bloggers deserve this award I'm giving this award to all bloggers of the world(polish related or not).

Here is a picture just to say thank you all my dear followers for making my days better and making me feel that I'm not the only nail junkie on the planet=)

0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!