My life according to google

4:34 PM colorfulbottle 0 Comments

I found a funny game on Glitter Millie's blog. I decidet to try it out. Here is what my life looks like according to google:

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:

Dolores needs upto $1 million to prevent a new infestation of beetles ( I think that I'd rather spend my money elsewhere)

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:

Dolores Totally Looks Like Laura Bush( I guess so)

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:

Dolores hates early songs( no comment on this one)

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:

And the worst teacher award goes to Dolores ( Finally someone who dares to say that I suck as a teacher)

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:

Dolores loves to change her hair style ( That is true)

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Dolores eats her way through tragedy after tragedy including the abandonment of her father, the emotional instability of her mother, rape, death, and mental illness. ( ...I just had I tough life in the past)

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:

Dolores has 628 friends ( I hope I remember all their names)

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:

Dolores works extensively in the field of hypnosis and paranormal research. ( this truly is hard work)

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:

Dolores live in Washington, D.C. ( ...and I can see the president every morning...)

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:

Dolores died from liver disease at the age of 77 ( I guess that is a nice age to die, but still I wish I hadn't been drinking so much )

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:

Dolores Does Not Sleep ( true sometimes I really am insomniac)

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:

Dolores will investigate day care centers within walking distance of the Doe's house ( I will? )

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:

Dolores is better without cranberries. ( How could you take cranberries away from me? Google I'll never in my 77 years long life forgive you =) )

This was fun=)


If you decide to play this game let me know.

0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!