Frankenpolish: Purple roses

6:07 AM colorfulbottle 1 Comments

Hi, it's me again =), and today I have a very special nail polish to show you. It is called Purple roses( my brother's idea) and it is really special, because it has all in one, it dries matte( more satin than matte), but it's holographic glitters still shine on the sun. It seems a bit weird, but it is true, I put on 3 coats, but I think that it is a bit too streaky and a few drops of thinner wouldn't hurt.

A bit of holographic glitter, taken with flash, because there was no sun today



...with decoration...

...the bottle...
...satin finish...


1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty franken. I haven't tried to franken anything holographic yet, but will try sometime =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!