Advent calendars Day 1 - Day 6

9:32 PM colorfulbottle 2 Comments

Hi!

I wanted to share this with you yesterday, but my school work is killing me (not to mention that I have poor time management skills, and I'm currently not feeling like writing, because I wrote two seminars in the past 2 weeks).
I want talk a lot, here are pictures of the things I got in my 3 advent calendars from 1st to 6th of December.



 Ciaté advent calendar:
1. hierloom, 2. check mate, 3. pom pom, 4. cutie pie, 5. bloom boost treatment and 6. snow globe
Because these are my first ciaté nail polishes I just had to make a photo session with them. Here is another picutre:


Essence advent calendar:

1. Do you hear the jingle bells? 2. kiss under the mistletoe, 3.add on magic!, 4. north pole princess, 5 see you in my dreams and a nail file shaped in Christmas stocking
Look By Bipa advent calendar:

1. toe separator, 2. top coat, 3. cuticle sticks, 4 Black Night, 5. pink/sliver caviar beads and 6. nail file with loads of pink glitter
 I made a simple manicure with hierlom from Ciaté

I applied 3 coats 
and used an Ugolki(literal translate is corners) stencil from Rocknailstar with Essie Licorice




I know I'm really late with publishing swatches of polishes I got in my calendars (I do post pictures on Instagram regularly). I do hope I'll swatch them by the middle of January =). I'm thinking of making a blog post for each calendar with all of the swatches. What do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!