My big haul

11:14 AM colorfulbottle 20 Comments

As promised I'm going to show you what I bought this week

My first purchase was on Slovenian store ličila.si. They had the last summer action and I got quite a lot of items for free, but about the price I'll tell you later. Here is what I bought:

Sleek: Oh so spacial palette

I've had Sleek Oh so special palette on my WL for more than a year, and since Storm is probably the only MU product I use, I decided to buy this one for me too =). I'm not used to taking pictures of eye shadows so they lack in quality a bit.
Price: 11,95€
 Here is a picture without names, I already used some before photographing, because I'm just too curious sometimes =). 

What do you think about the colours?

BeautyUK west end girl

This set looked like a great set for fall and I think I was right. The shades are really fall like. Because I already have one set from BUK at home I knew that they are really good and shiny. 
Price: 9,95€

from L to R:
BarryM retro: Lady in Red (4,45€), BarryM: Peach Melba (4,45€), BarryM foil: Lilac Limited Edition(6,25€) and BYS: Pink Maniucre( 3,55€)

And the last item!
Beauty UK midnight mix.
I got this one as a gift
I was doing some math in the end of my purchase and I realised that I spend 1,9€ per a polish which is almost as cheap as Essence.

Was it a good bargain?


My second purchase was from Slovenian web store ZaPikoNaI.
Here is what I got:

From L to R:
China glaze: No Plain Jane(8€), China Glaze: Deviantly Daring(8€), Konad Specila polish in pastel pink ( 7,30€), OPI: Dutch Ya Just Love OPI (11€), Orly: Pure Porcelain (5€)

Quite pricey right? But that's just because of the shipping and taxes. I really hate this, but I can't do nothing about it. 

I'd like to say a few words about this store. This week I needed a little help with a purchase, because I wanted to gift my friend something special but I don't know nothing about MU, and I sent them a mail asking for help. They were really friendly! They asked their MU artist Petra for advice and she was so kind she sent me a mail with her perfect choices. I'm really grateful for that.

Petra is a great MU-artist that has quite a lot quality videos on YT, they are in Slovenian language, but I think that language isn't a limit when it comes to MU =)
Here is one of her latest MUs:

What do you think about my purchase?
Have you ever had such a lovely experience with a seller?
Which polish would you like to see on my nails first?

20 comments:

  1. Super haul. Mimogrede a ni Beauty UK midnight mix načeloma z zeleno in temno sivo, namesto rumene in srebrne? Drugače me pa prav zanima če si upaš pokazat kakšen MU-look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mateja, mislim da imaš prav, ker se še spomnim, da si mi enkrat podarila zelenega in vijoličnega iz tega seta. So res malo spremenili. Sicer me ne moti, ker imam sedaj še kakšen odtenek več =). če želiš ti prinesem kdaj rumenega in srebrnega.
      KAr se pa tiče MU looka, pa ne rečem nikoli, ampak mislim da bo potrebno še ogromno vaje preden se bom odločila za kaj takšnega =)

      Delete
  2. UUuu pridna si bila. Sleek senčke ga pa itak zmagajo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, Sleek je res super ane? Mene je čisto navdušil =)

      Delete
  3. wow, ti si se baš rastrošila, sram te bilo :-D
    ali teško je odoljeti, razumijem ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nail crazy, prav imaš, sram me je lahko! Sedaj sem za 3 mesece vnaprej zapravila denar =)

      Delete
  4. Ohh,kakve krasne stvarcice,Sleek je na mojoj wish listi vec neko vrijeme,lakovi su divni:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, sleek je res super =). Upam da uspeš dobiti kakšno paleto =). ( če jih slučajno pri vas ne prodajajo, se lahko dogovorima za kakšen mini swap, da boš lahko dobila kakšne sleek izdelek)

      Delete
  5. Oh so special paleta zgleda čudovita. Si jo že nekaj časa želim :)
    Lepo si si to privoščila, jaz si že dalj časa nisem kaj :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zala, tale paletka je res lepa. Komaj čakam da jo začnem uporabljati ( za doma se itak nima smisla nekaj mazat)
      Privoščila sem si res lepo, ampak zaj bo pa moj proračun trpel =). Želim ti uspešno zapravljanje =)

      Delete
  6. Oooo, super nakupi :D Sleek zmaga! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mateja Mateja, hvala =). Mene je Slek strom res totalno navdušila. Moj defenitivno najbilj uporabljen izdelek =)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. tina, prav imaš. Ampak vseeno se tolčem po glavi ker sem toliko zapravila, ampak včasih se res ne morem upreti =(

      Delete
  8. amazing colours! and love the nail polishes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the 2 China Glaze! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixie, I completely agree. Can't wait to wear them =)

      Delete
  10. Uuu, lepo, lepo izgleda tale tvoj nakup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biba, lepo že izgleda =). Prazna denarnica me pa tudi vsak dan veselo pozdravlja =). Ampak sj nekaj sm si pa mogla privoščiti za nagrado, konec koncev sem naredila 9 težkih izpitov, in bila res precej pridna na faksu, pa če bom še zaj delala, si bom že malo napolnila račun =)

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!