Spring challenge part 3

8:38 PM colorfulbottle 13 Comments

HI!!!!

For today I have prepared a manicure from awesome spring challenge. Because I thought I know all the challenges right, I didn't check the instructions before making the manicure, and I made a "little" fail. I forgot to include dots =(.
I'm really sorry about that, but by the time I realised that, my nails were already coloured with another polish, so I wasn't able to change it. Because I didn't want to be without dots I cheated a bit and added them with a program, but only on one picture, so you can see my real manicure =).

For this manicure I used:
Essence: My Yellow Fellow and  I like from Blossoms LE and Back to paradise from Return to the Paradise LE
I also used BM04



I'm really sorry abut the dots. I hope I'll be forgiven.

Here are all the other girls that are participating in this challenge



13 comments:

  1. Hehe... sem se nasmejala tem umetnim pikicam :)

    Lepa manikura drugače

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se podpišem pod Matejin komentar. :D Drugače pa, super manikura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sponging done perfectly. Love your manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luštna manikura! :D Vzorček je ful lep. Ej pa saj so vzorčki ena velika nepobarvana pika z malo domišljije ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, da nisi rekla da su točkice naknadno dodane tek na fotku, mislim da nitko ne bi ni primjetio ;-D
    dobro si se snašla, krasna manikura :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these with and without dots! Great sponging, I can never get mine so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe the center of your fruit slices can count as dots? I love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol! they are cute with or without the dots. :D altho i do think the dots add up a little more funkyness to the mani. nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really gorgeous! I really love the sponging and the dots =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!