Black and White challenge day No. 9

1:07 AM colorfulbottle 16 Comments

Hi!

For this part of B&W challenge I had to do marble manicure with black and white. I cheated a bit here, because I also used silver colour *blush*.

I used:
White polish from BeautyUK Urban girl set
Essence: Fatal 
Magnetic: Shimmering Silver
Here is what I got:


I should also explain how my nails grew so much over night =). I made a little mistake and made marbling before sponging, but in between a nail broke, so I had to shorten them all. On day 10 you will see my shorter nails again =)

A while ago Mateja from Purple Glitters wrote this post. She noticed that with water marble there is always something special about the RING FINGER =). I guess I'm one of the rare exceptions, because I think my ring finger turned out to be the worst =).

Tomorrow I'l try to post the last manicure for this challenge. And than I'll finally complete this challenge =)

Here are all the other girls that participated in this challenge:





16 comments:

  1. doli...prideš ta vikend domov? lahko bi se kej vidle u soboto :)**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, sm prišla, ampak nama ni uspelo =(. Sj bo pa ta vikend zaj aneda =)

      Delete
  2. Oh, mene ta izziv še čaka... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biba, sj bo =)!!. Je pa tudi Mateja v pravilih lepo napisala, da če kakšen izziv komu ni pisan na kožo, naj ga preskoči ali pa s čim drugim nadomesti =).
      Upam, da se čimprej napolnš z idejami in motivacijo =)

      Delete
  3. ajmeeee, ovo je prepredivno, biiig lajk *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A ne da s holo laki water marble pride svetovno.
    Mi je zelo všeč

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marble s holo laki pride svetovno, pa koliko sem opazila, se še holo laki najrajš razlijejo po vodi. Vsaj v mojem primeru je bilo tako. Črni in beli nikakor nista hotla, srebrni je pa tako delal, kot da bi šlo za življenje =)

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!