White base with some colour - B&W Challenge 4

11:48 PM colorfulbottle 8 Comments

 Hi!
Today is the fourth day of our challenge. I prepared something I usually wouldn't wear,but now that I have it on my nails I must say that I don't hate it as much as I would, but I still don't like it, and I think it will leave my nails pretty soon =). 
Here are the items I used:
White from Beauty UK Urban girl set,  ( This is my favourite white base, 2 coats, perfect application, quick drying and  beautiful shine)
Light blue form Beauty UK Urban girl set (fist layer of sponging)
BarryM Cobalt blue ( second layer of sponging and stamping)
I used Konad m29 IP

This is how it looks like;


P.S. Sorry for the bad picture quality, my phone doesn't want to cooperate with my computer, so I can't transfer them to PC. Tomorrow when I get to my second computer, I'll upload better pictures.

Here are all the other lovely girls participating in this challenge:



8 comments:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!