Lipstick Tag

4:19 PM colorfulbottle 3 Comments

I was tagged by Vintage Makeup quite a while ago, but I didn't have time to do it so I prepared this tag for you today. 


Here are the questions I had to answer:



1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

Yes!

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

I think I was 19 *blushes*


3. Pink or red lipstick?

I love red lipsticks, but I newer dare to wear them =)

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

I think it was 4€. I really don't wear lipsticks a lot, so I don't see any sense in spending a fortune for a lipstick. I rather spend this money on a new nail polish =)

5. And the cheapest?

I think it was around 2€, but I'm not sure. 

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?

I tried to make make a bruise to my brother with a lip liner, but I'm not sure if that counts =)

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

I think I'm the last person in the world that could give advice on lipsticks =))))


Now I have to tag some bloggers, but I decided that I tag everyone that reads this post. 
I hope you'll have fun answering these questions =)

3 comments:

  1. femktje, if it is fun, I'd like to see you do it too =)

    Vintage Makeup, thank you for tagging me, it was fun doing it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!