Catrice, It blue my mind

3:14 AM colorfulbottle 0 Comments


I recently started a nail polish blog on wordpress, but id suddenly stopped working( I couldn't publis a post or upload pictures) that is why I will publis the next four posts in only a few minutes range. The first one is this:
Today I am wearing Catrice nail polish, this is my first nail polish from this brand, and I have to say, that I love the formula and also the brush. The application was very easy and I tink that the credits mostly go the brush=). Anyway I love this color, I usually don't wear a lot of blue nail polishes, but I think that this color changed my opinion about blue nail polishes. Here are the pictures, they were taken in the shadow. I applied 2 coats.








0 komentarji:

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!