Mission Black and White completed!

6:05 PM colorfulbottle 3 Comments

Hi!

How are you?
I saw on other blogs that girls made a post with all manicures from Black and White challenge so I decided to make one too  =)

Here's the challenge instructions:

Here are my manicures:










Overall I had great fun with this challenge, I think manicure number 2 was a complete fail, but I'm quite satisfied with all the rest =).
My definite favourite is sponging =)

Here are all the other awesome girls that participate in this challenge:



P.S. Tomorrow I'll be back with another challenge post, because Mateja from Purple glitters made awesome spring challenge =). I just couldn't resist it =).
All the details about spring challenge you can find here. I hope you'll join =)



3 comments:

  1. No pa ti je le uspelo! Meni je najbolj všeč tista z flakiji pa tazadna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa še res mi je =). Sem mislila, da ne bom nikoli končala. Je bilo preveč pomanjkanja motivacije =(.
      Upam, da mi jo pri tem izzivu ne zmanjka =)

      Delete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!