Black and white challenge day 6

8:36 PM colorfulbottle 3 Comments

Hi!

Sorry for not posting for a while. I'm really busy with my college and I was a bit uninspired so this two things are probably the main reason why I haven't posted for a while. 

For day 6 in our challenge I had to make a manicure with coloured base and white on it. I tried to do something in white and blue, but it was a complete fail, and than I removed it and made quite satisfying manicure, but I was able to ruin it before I took pictures, and later my grandmother got sick...... Anyway I was able to recreate this manicure a while ago, but I wasn't able to publish it yet.
I used:
Konad white for stamping
Essence Fame Fatal as a base
and Konad m31

Here is the result:




I liked it a lot =)

I'll be back tomorrow with black and white with glitters 

P.S. Keep your fingers crossed for me because I have an exam tomorrow =)

Here are all the other girls that participated in this challenge:









3 comments:

  1. O glej jo! Zgublena duš'ca se je vrnila!

    I love this red and white flowers make it so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super je, konačno smo i tvoju dočekali ;-D
    ovaj bijeli cvjetak na prstenjaku je totalno začinio manikuru *.*
    držim ti fige, vjerujem da ćeš na ispitu biti dobra <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punci, hvala vama! Brez vaju vrjetno res nebi nikoli več napisala nobene objave! Hvala za vso spodbudo, ki mi jo dajeta!!
    Super sta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!