Sunny side up

5:46 PM colorfulbottle 8 Comments


Hi, again I'm gonna tell you how behind I am with posting, but, I just can't find enough energy to write something else than a brief description of a polish and even for that I need about 3 days . 
So here it goes: I applied 2 coats, on some nails there are 3, I didn't applied top coat,it bubbled on 1 nail, but applied nicely. 

Wet'n'Wild: Sunny side up:
I think the color is the most realistic in the picture above



I don't like the way orange looks on my nails, though orange was my best color for about 4 years.
Do you like the way orange looks on your nails?

8 comments:

  1. Ni ja ne volim kako narandžasta izgleda na mojim noktima. Mislim da čak niti jedan narandžasti lak nemam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is so pretty! orange only looks ok on my nails =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one on you! I do like orange on me, but haven't gotten round to trying this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this polish =] I've only tried it over white, but it's pretty on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lalic, ja jih imam puno, a nikdar ne pridejo na vrsto =)

    Katrina, I'm glad that there are girls like you, who likes to wear orange polishes =)

    ABOP, I can't wait to see it on your nails =)

    Janna, tnx =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful post!

    my name's martina and I come form Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you kind comments! They are always welcome =).
All spam comments will be deleted!